Monday, January 10, 2011

Stop Cyber bullying Day at Wakefield School

Today at school, I made an announcement about my platform, "Stop Cyber bullying" and asked everyone to participate in an anti-cyber bullying day today; I asked everyone at my school if they could write one simple, nice thing about someone whether if it its on Facebook, Formspring, Mysapce, or by a simple text message. I told everyone that i knew a kid who I went to school with who shot himself due to cyber bullying on Facebook. And then when I got home and checked my Facebook, I saw that almost everyone was participating in the "anti-cyberbullying day." It touched me so much that people will actually listen to you if you stand up for what you believe is wrong. I am so blessed to have the title as Miss Teen Korea International because with this title, I am able to spread awareness about cyber bullying to everyone. Thanks to everyone at Wakefield School in the Plains, VA who participated in the "anti-cyberbullying day" and I hope that we will all help spread awareness about the cause and affects of cyber bullying. 

2 comments:

  1. Ms Lee -

    Do you have an email address?

    I would like to send you a pdf on the National Day of Cyberbully Awareness on March 6th, 2011. This is a national multi-city video simulcast event and I was wondering if you would like to participate in such an event.

    Best Regards,

    Dustin Lopez

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! I would love to participate in this event! My email is: annetteleeusa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete