Sunday, May 22, 2011

Honorary Goodwill Ambassador of the Korean-American Association of Virginia & Web Wise Kids

On May 16th, I visited the Korean-American Association of Virginia and met with the president of the association. I received the Honorary Goodwill Ambassador of the Korean-American Association of Virginia for my great dedication of spreading awareness of cyber bullying.


Throughout the past couple of months, I have made numerous appearances and talked about how one may be cyber smart while online. I have been fortunate enough to be able to be working with a national cyber bullying organization called Web Wise Kids, which teaches people about how to be cyber smart while using the computer by allowing them to play "realistic" games, which is a "hands-on mind-on" approach to educating the dangers of the online world. You can visit their website to read more about this gaming method at www.webwisekids.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment