Friday, July 8, 2011

HEALTHSOUTH PHYSICAL REHABILITATION CENTER


Today was my last day volunteering at HealthSouth Physical Rehabilitation Center and have enjoyed every minute of it! For the past 3 weeks, I have learned so much about the nursing industry, therapy industry, and much more! While at HealthSouth, I was able to help out all the staff members there and interacted with all of the patients by talking to them and joking around with them. The best part of my experience there was being with the patients and just making them smile by talking to them about their life and what they plan to do when they get out of the physical rehab center. Seeing their glowing smiles and cheerful attitudes everyday put a smile on my face and lighted up my spirit! Volunteering my time at HealthSouth has made me think about studying nursing in the future and has allowed me to learn what it feels like to actually work with patients and medicine. To all of the staff members and other volunteers at HealthSouth, thanks for all you do and all of the memories I've had with you will never be forgotten! Thanks again and I will most definitely be visiting you all at HealthSouth soon!

Posing with the other volunteers in front of the HealthSouth sign

The "Wakefield Girls" !!

The Volunteers! (Thanks for all the amazing memories!)

Goofing off in Physical Therapy with one of the employees (:


Posing in front of the HealthSouth sign on a beautiful day (:

No comments:

Post a Comment