Friday, July 1, 2011

Korean War Veterans Dinner Party Presentation

Last week, I went to Tyson's Corner, VA and volunteered at the Korean War Veterans Dinner Party Presentation by telling the War Veterans about the dinner party and setting up tables with beautiful center pieces and other arrangements. I had the chance to meet and see so many Korean War Veterans and heard about some of their stories while they were in war. My grandpa, in fact, is a Korean War Veteran and was in the Korean War for about 2-3 years. Listening to my grandpa's stories and stories of other war veterans made me realize what a struggle and emotional time it really was; and so, I would just like to thank all the veterans for serving in the war and for all that they did!korean_flag1.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment