Sunday, July 3, 2011

NEW YORK CITY!!

For the Fourth of July Weekend, my family and I decided to travel to New York City where we would celebrate our Great Aunt's Birthday! Many of our family member's came from all over the east coast (New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Virginia!) We all went out and about New York City and visited the Metropolitan Museum of the Arts where we saw many beautiful artworks and collections. The one part of the museum that I really enjoyed best was the "Alexander McQueen Fashion Gallery"where I saw the most interesting and creative dresses and outfits, both men and women apparel. Most of the outfits consisted of either feathers, horse hair, or lots of beading; my favorite outfit was the "Jellyfish Dress" which I thought was absolutely stunning! The museum as a whole was amazing and I had such a great time with my family and relatives! Anyways, I hope everyone has a safe and family-fun filled Fourth of July Weekend and for those International pageant contestants, only a few weeks left until the International Pageant in CHICAGO!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment